Basic Remote Viewing Course
Basic Course instruction includes:
- Remote viewing learning theory
- Fundamental RV conceptual theory (the role of the matrix and signal line, and how they interact with the mind to cause human awareness of so-called psychically-derived information)
- Stage I (major gestalt) lecture and practical exercises
- Stage II (sensory appreciation) lecture and practical exercises
- Introduction to Stage III dimensionals and aesthetic impact
- Stage I remote viewing sessions, to develop fundamental remote viewing skills.
- Stage II remote viewing sessions, to develop sensory connection with the site, leading to dimensionals and preparation for dealing with aesthetic impact.
- Elementary Stage III remote viewing sessions,to develop skills in acquiring dimensional aspects of the target, and sketching of relevant target information.
- Ten reinforcement sessions which you work at home at your own pace. Each of the after-course sessions include a target coordinate, a feedback package once the session is completed, and a full evaluation of your session transcript to help you see what you did wrong and what you did right. If you feel that you need more practice after the first ten home sessions, further sessions are available at a cost of $25.00 each.
Pricing and Overview of Training