Advanced Controlled Remote Viewing Course Details
Our Advanced CRV course continues from where the Intermediate course left off, but follows the same format as the previous two courses: 5 ½ days, comprising more than 40 hours of carefully-illustrated classroom presentations, practical exercises, and hands-on remote viewing sessions. Advanced Course instruction includes:
- Stage 5 CRV concepts; the role of emanations; objects, attributes, subjects, topics; “mining” AOLs.
- Stage 6 matrix and concepts.
- Basics and materials of three-dimensional modeling.
- Intro to dowsing and temporal shifts.
Stage 5 category exercise.
- Stage 5 session.
- Stage 6 modeling exercise.
- Stage 6 sessions (approximately 6).
- Stage 6 dowsing & temporal shift session.
AT HOME (“Homework”)
- Ten reinforcement sessions which you work at home at your own pace. Each of the after-course sessions include a target coordinate, a feedback package for after the session is completed, and a full evaluation of your session transcript to help you see what you did wrong and what you did right.
(As with the Basic and Intermediate courses, extra sessions scored by Paul are available at a cost of $35.00 each.)