Intermediate Controlled Remote Viewing Course Details
Like our Basic CRV course, the Intermediate Course is also approximately 5 ½ day, long, or 40+ hours of classroom presentations, practical exercises, experiential field trips, and hands-on remote viewing sessions. The course includes the following:
- Fundamentals of Stage 3 formal movement exercises.
- Stage 4 matrix and concepts.
- Stage 4 ½ concepts.
- Principles of remote viewing persons.
- Live Skype Q&A session with Dr. Harold E. Puthoff.
- Heuristic and exploratory tools.
- Introduction to Stage 5.
- Stage 3 formal movement exercise session.
- Stage 4 matrix practical exercise.
- Stage 4 remote viewing sessions (approximately 7, inclusive).
- Stage 4 “personality” session.
Individual personal evaluation for each student with Paul H. Smith.
AT HOME (“Homework”)
- Ten reinforcement sessions which you work at home at your own pace. Each of the after-course sessions include a target coordinate, a feedback package for after the session is completed, and a full evaluation of your session transcript to help you see what you did wrong and what you did right.
(As with the Basic course, extra sessions scored by Paul are available at a cost of $35.00 each.)